Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vice crufolivice crufoli
    Participant

How do you monitor your food calories without using apps? I realize that technology can make it easier, but I’m wondering how to manage in traditional ways. Maybe someone has tricks or methods for tracking calories consumed?

Participant

There are several ways to control the caloric content of food without apps. First, learn the standard portion sizes: meat – about 100-150 grams, cereal – half a cup. Knowing these standards will help you estimate how much you’re eating. Visual reference points, like a glass or palm of your hand, are helpful, too. Many people keep a manual food journal, recording what they eat and in what quantities, which increases awareness. If you want to speed up the weight loss process, you can consider simple weight loss injections at home, explore more on Sema.bio. However, approach weight loss holistically, combining proper diet and exercise

weswin nefredweswin nefred
    Participant

I believe that it is possible to control calories without apps. The main thing is to develop the habit of carefully watching what you eat and not forgetting the balance between calories, proteins and carbohydrates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.