Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum Designing a logo for my new business

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jack GrealishJack Grealish
    Participant

I’m in the process of designing a logo for my new business, and I realize how crucial it is to get it right. The logo will essentially be the face of the brand and needs to represent everything the business stands for. But with so many design elements to consider—simplicity, color, typography—I’m wondering what the top principles are that I should focus on to ensure it’s impactful and memorable. What key aspects should I prioritize to make the logo both effective and timeless?

Jay ZzzJay Zzz
    Participant

You’ve hit the nail on the head—your logo will be a vital part of your brand’s identity, and it needs to do a lot of work visually while staying simple and recognizable. One of the most important principles when designing a logo is clarity. Your logo should be easily recognizable at a glance, whether it’s on a billboard or a business card. Simplicity also plays a huge role in this—complex designs tend to lose their impact over time. Then there’s versatility. You’ll want a logo that works across different platforms—websites, packaging, social media, etc. Another key consideration is relevance. Your logo should reflect the values and mission of your company without being too trendy. If you want a deeper dive into the principles behind logo design, I recommend checking out this article: https://complextime.com/top-10-principles-to-consider-when-designing-a-logo/. It offers some great insights into how to approach logo design strategically.

Taras HaydamakaTaras Haydamaka
    Participant

Building on that, I’d also say that one of the top principles is ensuring the logo has a strong connection to the emotional core of your brand. Think about the emotions you want to evoke in your audience. Do you want your brand to feel trustworthy, innovative, or approachable? The colors and shapes you choose can heavily influence this. For instance, blue often conveys trust, while red signals excitement or urgency. Another essential aspect is timelessness. You don’t want your logo to rely too much on current design trends because they fade quickly, and you’ll be left with a logo that feels outdated. Instead, aim for a design that can evolve with your brand but remains recognizable. Finally, test the logo’s adaptability by applying it to different mediums—whether it’s printed in black and white, on a t-shirt, or as a tiny icon in a mobile app. A strong logo should look great and communicate your brand’s message consistently in any context.

Avatar for Rowan CampbellRowan Campbell
    Participant

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks 花蓮民宿

Avatar for Maks LenivenkoMaks Lenivenko
    Participant

Recently I realized how important it is to stop endlessly criticizing my design skills. Before, every project seemed imperfect, but then I realized: perfection is a process, not a goal. It is important to accept your work as it is, because with each new design you become better. I started to study more and turned to officite customer service for help several times, to get inspired by other people’s ideas, and over time, confidence returned. I advise you to simply give yourself the freedom to create and not get hung up on the ideal – this is the key to progress!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.