Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum xploring France: Bus Rental vs. Train Travel?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Avatar for Howard AllisonHoward Allison
    Participant

Planning a backpacking trip through France with a few friends (around 5-6 of us). We’re trying to decide between renting a bus or relying on trains to get between cities. Trains seem convenient, but a bus would give us more flexibility. Anyone have experience traveling by bus in France? Is it worth it?

Avatar for Christopher SimsChristopher Sims
    Participant

Hi! Great choice for a trip! France has a lot to offer. For a small group like yours, renting a bus can be a great option. Bus rental company: 8rental.com offers charter bus france throughout France, in a variety of sizes and options to suit your needs. It is important to plan your route in advance, especially if you are visiting small towns that may not have gas stations or rest stops available. Overall, I believe that renting a bus can be a great choice for your trip! It offers flexibility, comfort, and a unique way to experience France.

Avatar for Walter ChangWalter Chang
    Participant

Interesting perspective! I hadn’t considered the social aspect of a bus rental. While I love the ease and speed of train travel, a bus trip does sound like it could be a fun adventure for a group. Something to consider for my next trip!

Participant

Deciding between the French countryside by bus or train? This guide explores “Bus Rental vs. Train Travel in France” to help you choose! While you’re planning, don’t forget to pack a stylish hat! Search for Embroidered hats near me to add a personalized touch to your French adventure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.