Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum Finding Affordable Textbooks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Avatar for gredsaz roygredsaz roy
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m a freshman drowning in textbook costs. Any advice on finding cheap textbooks for purchase or rent? I can’t afford full price at the campus bookstore!

Participant

Hey there! I totally get the struggle with textbook costs. One great option is checking out online marketplaces like BooksRun, where you can find affordable textbooks for purchase or rent. They often have great deals and a wide selection, which can save you a ton compared to campus bookstore prices. Here’s a link to their top deals https://booksrun.com/buy/top-deals It’s worth comparing prices and considering renting instead of buying to cut costs further. Also, look into digital versions or used books—they’re usually cheaper options too. Good luck with your freshman year!

Avatar for gredsaz roygredsaz roy
    Participant

Renting is a game-changer; you save so much! Plus, they often have used and digital versions that are super affordable. Hope this helps lighten the load!

Participant

It’s worth checking out for your freshman year to save some cash. They’ve got a variety of formats too, like used and digital, which can be real money-savers. Good luck with your studies!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.