Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum Finding the Perfect Veterans Day Stock Photos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Avatar for Walter ChangWalter Chang
    Participant

Hey everyone, I’m working on a design project for Veterans Day and I’m on the hunt for some impactful stock photos. There are tons out there, but I’m hoping to find something that feels genuine and respectful. Any recommendations for websites with high-quality Veterans Day stock photos?

Avatar for Christopher SimsChristopher Sims
    Participant

Sure!!! Finding the right stock photos for Veterans Day can be difficult. You need something impressive and respectful, and that can be hard to find on sites that specialize in regular stock photos. Here’s an option that might work for your project. Depositphotos: This site offers a wide selection of high-quality stock photos, including a collection specifically dedicated to Veterans Day. They have a good mix of images, from portraits of veterans to images of American flags fluttering in the wind. Most importantly, they tend to focus on real emotion and avoid overly staged or gaudy photos.

Avatar for Howard AllisonHoward Allison
    Participant

Thanks for sharing these resources. I’ve always found it challenging to find stock photos that truly capture the spirit of Veterans Day, and these websites seem like a great place to start. I especially appreciate the tip about going beyond the obvious. While images of soldiers in uniform are certainly powerful, it’s important to remember that veterans come from all walks of life and have contributed to our country in many different ways.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.