Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum Help! Need a Photographer for Couples Photoshoot in Paris!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Avatar for Walter ChangWalter Chang
    Participant

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend, Isabelle, and I are planning a trip to Paris in a few months to celebrate our anniversary. We’ve always dreamed of visiting the City of Lights together, and we think it would be the perfect place to capture some romantic memories.

We’d love to get a couple’s photoshoot done while we’re there, but with so many photographers in Paris, it’s a bit overwhelming! We’re looking for someone who can capture the essence of the city’s beauty while also highlighting the love we share. Ideally, we’d prefer a photographer with a natural, candid style who can make us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Any recommendations for couples photographers in Paris who fit this description?

Thanks in advance!

Avatar for Christopher SimsChristopher Sims
    Participant

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary and your trip to Paris! It is truly a magical city, and I can imagine how special it would be to capture your love story there. When it comes to finding a photographer for your couples photoshoot, I highly recommend Julia Litvin (couples photoshoot paris). She is an incredibly talented photographer who knows how to capture the essence of love and romance in her photos. I have had the pleasure of working with Julia several times and her work is always stunning. She has a natural flair for composition and lighting, she is incredibly patient and easy to work with, which is very important when you are in front of the camera. She is a true professional and artist, and she will leave beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

Avatar for Howard AllisonHoward Allison
    Participant

Wow, Julia Litvin’s work looks amazing! Her photos are so natural and romantic, and she really captures the beauty of Paris. I’m definitely going to check out her portfolio more in-depth. I’ve always wanted to have a couples photoshoot in Paris, but it’s never been the right time.

Avatar for Lenore KleinLenore Klein
    Participant

The glass pyramid and historic architecture create a striking backdrop. Early morning is best to avoid crowds. basketball random

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.