Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum How to Measure Your Breast Shape?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tobias DorianTobias Dorian
    Participant

Hi girls!!! I have a question on a topic that is often discussed, but about which it is difficult to find clear information. How to measure the shape of your breasts correctly? I heard that it is important not only to know the size, but also to understand your shape in order to choose the right bra. Can someone share their experience and maybe tips on how to do this? I would be very grateful!

Thukk SerienThukk Serien
    Participant

Yes indeed, measuring the shape of your breasts is an important step that is often overlooked. Breast shape calculator is a very useful tool. When I started to figure it out myself, it took me a while to figure out how to do it right. First, you need to pick the right time to measure. I usually do this in the morning when my breasts are in their natural state, unaffected by clothing or sports. Start with the circumference under your breasts. To do this, wrap a centimeter tape around your body just under your breasts, without tightening it too much. Memorize the value you get. This will give you a base size. Then, to determine your breast volume, measure the fullest part of your breasts, usually the area where your nipples are. The tape should be parallel to the floor, and you shouldn’t tighten the measurement too much either. After that, you need to subtract the size of the girth under the breast from the breast volume. This will give you the cup size. For example, if the circumference under the breast is 80 cm and the chest volume is 95 cm, the difference will be 15 cm, which corresponds to a C cup. However, this is just the beginning! The shape of your breasts plays a huge role in choosing a bra. For example, some people may have more rounded breasts, while others may have breasts that taper upwards or are flatter. I’ve noticed that I have a heart-like shape, so bras with more rounded cups that give me volume suit me.

Evan DukeEvan Duke
    Participant

I’ve also noticed that the shape of the breasts is really important. The parameters can be the same, but the fit is quite different. I always try to take this into account when buying. And let’s not forget that each model fits differently, even if the size is the same. Good luck to everyone in finding the perfect bra!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.