Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum I’m weeks in and it’s a mess

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dude, I’m seriously losing my mind over this .NET web project. I thought it’d be a quick weekend thing, but I’m weeks in and it’s a mess. Every time I fix a bug, another one shows up, and now the whole thing’s a tangled web of errors. I’m not sure if I should keep slogging through or get some pro help. Any advice on how to get this under control before I completely lose it?

Participant

Oh man, I’ve been there. When my .NET project was driving me nuts, I decided to bring in some pros. I ended up working with UKAD Group. They’re a .net web development company that knows their stuff inside and out. They took over my project, cleaned up all the messy code, and got everything running smoothly. Seriously, it was a lifesaver. You should check them out—they could probably turn your nightmare into a dream project.

Avatar for William HallasWilliam Hallas
    Participant

That sounds rough. .NET projects can be a real headache, especially if you’re juggling it with other stuff. Sometimes, it feels like the bugs just keep multiplying no matter what you do. Bringing in some outside help is definitely an option, but make sure it fits your budget and timeline. You might also consider getting a fresh set of eyes on the code to catch issues you might’ve missed. Just keep pushing through, and don’t beat yourself up too much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.