Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Avatar for Steve BenedictSteve Benedict
    Participant

Due to a name mix-up, my twin’s criminal history is now listed under my name. I’m not sure how such a serious error could have happened, but it needs to be corrected right away. Our names are two very different things. I also have a spotless record. They didn’t alter the information even after I submitted an online dispute, which was over 1.5 months ago. Now, these mistakes are keeping me from getting a job. How can I clean up my report and get rid of those records?

Participant

You have a mixed credit file, as you mentioned, and you should definitely dispute that information. You might be able to file a lawsuit if the faults were not fixed following the disagreement. To make sure you completely understand the procedure, I advise you to get expert guidance from an attorney. Additionally, you may be entitled to reimbursement from the credit reporting agency for any mistakes they made following the case. Get in touch with a qualified team https://lawlink.com/profile/57192/daniel-cohen if you require legal assistance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.