Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum Should you plan a trip to Wildcat Mountain?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Avatar for Celly SwehykolCelly Swehykol
    Participant

Hi all! I’ve been dreaming about going to Wildcat Mountain to ski for a long time. How good are the conditions there? How is the snow, pistes, infrastructure? How many of you have already been there? I want to know if it is worth planning a trip to this resort?

Avatar for Ften ConolaFten Conola
    Participant

Good day. Providing a great vacation experience, Wildcat Mountain Resort has become a favorite destination in both winter and summer. Everyone who visits them will receive an unforgettable experience of staying at the resort and will be able to have a great rest. It is worth saying that the resort constantly hosts many events, so no one will be bored here. Anyone can get detailed information about the resort from a wildcat mountain customer service employee, who will be happy to answer all questions.

Avatar for Celly SwehykolCelly Swehykol
    Participant

Thanks for your response about Wildcat Mountain! You helped me understand that this place is worth visiting. Hats off to your
    enthusiasm. Now I have even more motivation and desire to go there. Thanks to you, I am sure that my vacation will be unforgettable.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.