Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Avatar for elena gilbertelena gilbert
    Participant

The cost of your pet’s ticket is dependent on the type of service you’re booking and that determines Air Canada Pet Fee for your furry friend. You must be able to provide proof of your pet’s vaccinations and health records if you want them to travel with you. You can make reservations online at our website. The pet must be in a carrier, crate or bag that is small enough to fit under the seat of your seat. You can also bring your pet’s carrier into the cabin with you, if it meets these requirements.

Avatar for john micronjohn micron
    Participant

Soon my furry friend will need a medical certificate and vaccination, because I have already ordered a business flight ticket to Yerevan. I will need to move my cat because there will be no one to take care of him in the states. I want to devote some time to travel and myself and be alone. Therefore, I will contact you in the near future

Participant

I had a similar story, I bought a business flight ticket to Yerevan just like you, but when I checked the medical book, I didn’t find any information about vaccination there. When I contacted that company again, no one picked up the phone. It turned out that the company no longer exists. Could you help me stamp my medical certificate? Otherwise, I cannot cross the border

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.