Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum DoorDash account deactivation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Niman LastNiman Last
    Participant

DoorDash deactivated my Dasher account (I’ve been a full-time delivery driver for over 2 years contracting with DoorDash) on 12/6/2023 after failing to follow through with a contractual promise. I’ll try to keep this brief, but on 11/15/2023 Door Dash sent out an email notice to Dashers informing us there would be an upcoming change in our completion rating minimum to stay active on the platform. The rating was being changed from 80% to 90%. That SAME email notice stated, “we will be resetting your completion rating to 100% ON 12/6 so that you can continue dashing without interruption.” Yet, I woke up the morning of 12/6, to find out that NOT ONLY had my completion rating NOT been reset to 100%, as promised by DD, but my Dasher account was DEACTIVATED BECAUSE of it (the exact thing that was promised NOT to happen!). . . and to top it off, Door Dash does NOT allow/consider deactivation appeals due to Completion Rating deactivations. I found this team https://consumerattorneys.com that I know that helps on similar cases, but I need some real feedback about them. Can a lawyer help me reactivate my account?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.