Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums Questions: Ethics and Professionalism Domain Problem of filling out forms when the range of wheelchairs offered is limited

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Avatar for elimedcenter@hotmail.com[email protected]
    Participant

We are facing problems.when filling out forms and measurement charts for wheelchair users who are offered a chair from an NGO.
    The recommendations are good but the translation into a wheelchair is not as expected due to the limited range offered.
    If anybody has solved this issue in an effective way please share it with us

Participant

I think a new form should be made to make things faster and save effort and time on the wheelchair user and the professional

Participant

ok

You could consider working with the organization to create an assessment and prescription form that fits the available products. If the products are limited in configuration, you could also consider identifying all the modifications that need to be made to make the product the most appropriate to the user needs. Work with the NGO to also source the materials needed for these modifications.

Participant

I keep such necessary things like forms, bags, boxes, etc in my top drawer so that I can get these ASAP without wasting time trying to find them. It has gotten much easier now because I buy these things altogether from TopDrawer Coupons and it gets much reasonable in price.

Our website promotes the best deal for our users. Feel free to go to the website for browsing the stores you like. Stores like AnyCubic Coupon .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.