Welcome to the Wheelchair International Network Forums General Forum Renting phone numbers for online registration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Avatar for Maddy BakerMaddy Baker
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to find a way to rent a phone number for a short period of time. I need to register on one website, but don’t want to use my personal number. Does anyone have any experience with using temporary numbers?

Avatar for Penelope MorganPenelope Morgan
    Participant

Greetings, I have used temporary phone number many times to register on various platforms and can attest to their effectiveness. Not only does it protect your identity as it avoids revealing your real phone number, but it also helps prevent unwanted SMS spam, making them a truly convenient solution. Thanks to such a service, you can feel more confident and safe in the online space without worrying about possible risks to your privacy.

Avatar for Rosita DonovanRosita Donovan
    Participant

Hey there! I’ve dabbled in using temporary phone numbers occasionally for similar purposes. It’s a handy way to maintain privacy and security online, especially when dealing with platforms you’re not entirely sure about. Plus, it’s convenient to have a disposable number for short-term needs without having to commit to a long-term plan or worry about unwanted calls or texts afterward. Overall, I’ve found it to be a useful tool for navigating the digital landscape while safeguarding personal information.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.