Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aliali.hadi22@gmail.com[email protected]
    Participant

When I have only one wheelchair in the store and I have two patine , one is an old user but his wheelchair is run out ans can not be repair, the other one is a new wheelchair user and have no wheelchair ,both are need wheelchair they have come to the center , Which one should I give first ?

Inactive

For which of the two users the available wheelchair provides an appropriate fit and meets his/her needs? Is the center going to receive new wheelchairs soon? Is it possible to refer one of them (or both) to a center that may have a wider variety and availability of devices that could meet their needs? If the new user is at risk of developing pressure sores, make sure to train him/her and their family on skin care.

keemenaomatale@gmail.com[email protected]
    Participant

You’re on a personal trip and you encounter a wheelchair user not seating on their pressure release cushion; – when asking them about them pressure release coshion, you get to know that they have one and it’s thick which make the wheelchair feel unsafe.
    NB; you’re a wheelchair technician.

– is it ethical to leave to wheelchair user without helping them?

Participant

What type of skin care are you talking about in your post? If you want to get any skin care treatment then I will suggest ypou to visit EDEN AESTHETICS Clinic. From here you will get a good treatment. They are also providing treatment of botox filler injections.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.